2010年1月11日月曜日

Scholarship Abroad





I’m going to talk about preparation for scholarship abroad. Especially, I explain about schedule, exam and essential things.



First, I explain about schedule. There are two types of departure in this college. Today, I explain the first period of departure. In April and May, we take some explanatory meeting. In June and July, the application starts, and candidate is selected and decided. In September and October, people who study abroad decide to the college in Australia, and people start the necessary steps for studying abroad in December. Finally, people depart for Australia in February.


Next, I explain about the exams. If you want to study abroad, you have to take the two special exams. Two exams are Writing and Interview. Writing exam is essay with typing, and you have to finish for 30 minutes. Interview exam takes about 10 minutes. There are two examiners and one student. Of course, not only these exam but also daily achievement is important. For example, speech contests and so on. As you know, we need TOEFL score. To go to the Tasmania University, we have to get more than 550 points.


Lastly, I explain about essential things. I think almost people know about this. We need to get the passport, visa and plane ticket. We have to get insurance, too. We have to do a lot of things by myself for studying abroad.

1 件のコメント: