2009年5月10日日曜日

my three favorite movies

My three favorite movies

1. JUMANJI
Release date: 20 March 1996(Japan)

Actors: Robin William etc…

Award: 3 wins & 8 nominates . (detail)

Director: Joe Johnston

Genre: Adventure/Comedy/Family/Fantasy

Plot: When two kids play an old magic board-game they found, they release a man trapped for decades in it and a host of dangers that can only be stopped by finishing the game.

Writers: Jonathan Hensleigh

Runtime: 104 min

Recommendation:This is an old movie. I watched this movie first when I was second grade. When I was a child, this movie was a little scary for me because many villains appeared. But soon I overcame. Game's result become real. This point is very interesting.

Sourse: Check out Internet Movie Datebase.



2. TITANIC
Release Day: 20 December 1997 (JAPAN)

Main Actors: Leonard DiCaprio , Kate Winslet etc...

Award: Won 11 Oscars. Another 76 wins & 48 nominations. (detail)

Director: James Cameron

Genre: Drama/Romance

Plot: Fictional romantic tale of a rich girl and poor boy who meet on the ill-fated voyage of the 'unsinkable' ship.

Writers: James Cameron

Runtime: 194 min

Recommendation: I was moved to tears this movie. I have watched this movie at least 4 times. My favorite scene is Rose lost Jack’s grip on the sea. This scene is most inspiration scene. I couldn’t believe this destiny love. However now I believe destiny love.

Sourse: Check out Internet Movie Datebase.




3. YES MAN
Release Day: 20 March 2009 (JAPAN)

Main Actors: Jim Carrey , Zooey Deschanel etc…

Award: Blimp Award 1 nomination (detail)

Director: Peyton Reed

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Plot: A guy Challenges himself to say “yes” to everything for an entire year.

Writers: Nicholas Stoller , Jarrad Paul

Runtime: 104 min

Recommendation: This movie’s main character says “yes” everything for obligatory. So it happens to him excellent things. However later he notices that obligatory “yes” is not real yes. Also I think that life depend on myself. So I decided to think positive for everything. Maybe people who watch this movie reconsider own life again.

Sourse: Check out Internet Movie Datebase.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Your blog is cute.
    I like you :)

    返信削除
  2. I like Titanic too!
    Let's see it together:-)

    返信削除
  3. I was interested by these movies!
    Your blog is very pretty!

    返信削除
  4. I like your blog. I would like to watch jumanji!!haha

    返信削除
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    I love JUMANJI,too!!!
    HAHAHAAAA!

    返信削除
  6. I like Jumanji too!
    Syokotannnnnn ;)

    返信削除
  7. I like Jumanji too :)
    It's very interesting!!!!!

    返信削除